Finding my way home...
![]() |
| The Altar at St. James the Greater Parish, Allen, Northern Samar. |
Funny how things do fall into place without me giving much thought about it.
In my heart there always was a certain longing.
But I kept pushing things, hitting the "Later" button.
Then there I was, with a heavy heart and a wandering mind.
One Sunday afternoon, when I heard the bells pealing.
It may sound dramatic, but I felt like it was calling out my name.
To Church I went, thinking I might see something familiar, yet not knowing what to expect.
As soon as the entrance song was sung, tears fell from my eyes.
The song was something I knew, back in the day when I sung choir songs.
Suddenly I was that girl again.
I am home.
And I ask myself why, what took me so long?
I am here now, that doesn't matter.
On the Sunday of Divine Mercy I found my way home.
Now my Sundays are spent with Him.
Nourishing my soul; grateful for His infinite wisdom and mercy.
![]() |
| Jesus, I trust in you. |
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment