Fresh Hairlab Hya+Keratin Super Sleek Styling Stick Review

My quest for the neat, clean girl look has brought me to this product. 
So how did my experience go?
Here's a review of the Fresh Hairlab Hya+Keratin Super Sleek Styling Stick.
Product Name: Fresh Hairlab Super Sleek Styling Stick

How Much: P 109.00 for a 15g stick
Where To Buy: Fresh Philippines Shopee Store

Quick Verdict
First of all, I love the packaging. It's super compact and barely takes up space in my kikay kit. The cap closes up well and I've never had an issue with it accidentally coming off while inside my bag. As for the performance of the product itself, truly, it can tame flyaways, baby hairs, and stray hairs and it gives a super sleek and glossy/shiny finish without making the hair stiff (like a gel or hair wax would). As promised, it doesn't leave a white residue. On the label it claims of a 24-hour max hold but given exposure to some wind outside, I observed that around the 5th hour, some of my baby hairs and flyaways were starting to show. But with a little finger comb, I was able to fix it and they went back to being tamed. Given this observation, it's really not "max hold" as it didn't hold against external forces. But what I love about this product is that it leaves a nice finish so my hair doesn't look dry and I still look neat at the end of the day even if I didn't reapply.
Labels, product description, ingredients list, etc.
What Is It?

A pocket-sized on the go styling stick that promises to tame flyaways, bangs, baby hairs and stray hairs. It gives an utra-smooth, glossy finish with no white residue. It also promises 24 hours of max hold.

My Experience
How I used it: I used it as instructed on the packaging. First, I dispensed the product by turning the dial clockwise. Then, I applied it with a sweeping motion on portions of my hair that needed taming. I combed and styled my hair into place and repeated it as necessary.
Texture/scent/application: It comes in stick form, similar to a deodorant stick. When applied it doesn't leave white marks or is practically invisible except for a glossy sheen. Scent is floral blossom. 

Results I noticed: I'll just give you a before and after application photo.
My hair, before and after application of Fresh Hairlab Hya+Keratin Super Sleek Styling Stick
Yay
- Great value for your money
- Effectively tames my baby hairs and flyaways while keeping the hair shiny and moisturized
- Compact packaging
- No white residue, no buildup and didn't cause me dandruff

Nay
- Again, for the 24-hour max hold promise, if you are expecting something that will withstand strong winds or stiff/hairsprayed level of invincibility, this is not the product for you.

Is It Worth Buying?
Yes, big yes! For convenience it is definitely worth the buy for me. As a former gel/ wax user, I don't like having sticky hands after application. With this product, I just need to turn the dial and apply in sweeping motion and I'm good to go. The neatness of my hair makes me look more put together. As a normal human being I don't need to have immaculate hair for 24 hours so I'm really good with just having it for 8 hours and some. Plus points for making my hair feel soft, moisturized and smelling good throughout the day. 

Final Rating & Recommendation
Packaging: 4.75/5 
Quality: 4.5/5
Performance: 4.5/5
User-friendliness: 4.5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

Overall: ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆ 4.5/5

I would:
☑ Repurchase
☑ Recommend to others

xO,
CaRissa

0 comments