Empties + New Products Tried This June And July 2017

This'll be my second empties post for this year and I've also added some quick comments on a few products that I have just recently tried.
You can click the links to read the detailed reviews of some products.


St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Cleanser - I've always loved the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub but due to some scare with that lawsuit


Nivea Extra Whitening Deo - TBH, I don't think it really lightened my underarms, but it didn't darken 'em either. Just so so. But I love the scent of this one, it's like I'm wearing a light perfume.

Silka  Premium Moisturizing Milk Lotion Deep Hydration - Silk lotions are always a delight to use for me because they aren't greasy, they make the skin soft, smooth and moisturized and they smell really great!

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Night Moisturizer - My favorite night moisturizer. I always wake up with soft and supple skin, thanks to this one.


Ponds' Flawless White Dewy Rose Whitening Soft Cream - Great for that instant brightening and glowing effect!


Nivea Extra White Firming Body Lotion - I love the creaminess of this lotion but it doesn't feel greasy. I also love the smell because it's very Nivea; they have that distinctive scent. If it had an SPF it would have been perfect. :(



Nivea Extra White Firming Body Lotion Ingredients

Details
I bought this at the local Mercury Drug during a buy 1, take 1 promo. That's 2 pieces of  250 ML lotions at less than Php 300.00. Ahmayzing!

I emptied these two fragrances from Bench this past 2 or 3 months. 

So In Love Deo Body Spray
Main Girl
The Main Girl is just so sickly sweet I dunno how I ended up buying it.  Am not a fan of Maine Mendoza either. Anyway, I least I consumed it, no money wasted.

So In Love on the other hand has that light floral scent. But ran out of it easily. Didn't even last for three weeks, I think.

New Products Tried

Avon Scent Essence Lime Verbena - My little freshness in a bottle. 

Avon Quelch Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream Spring Blossom - Well it's so damn good in doing its job. No sweaty pits and you just smell great down there all day. About the whitening claims though, I didn't notice any visible changes in the color of my underarms.

Avon Quelch Details and Ingredients
Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil - it has a combination of rich oils: moringa, olive and sunflower oils but I find it too greasy to use on the face so I'll guess I'll just have to use it on my hair and my body.

Moringa O2 Herbak Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil Details
Moringa O2 Herbak Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil Details
 ***
Waste not, want not. Use everything to the very last drop.

XO,

Carissa

0 comments